Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hi there!

So I don't know how much I'm going to have to say, but my new mom thought I should have my own blog just in case I had something to say, so now I'm faced with the question, "What should I say?" I guess I could start with the basics... I'm a Morgan mare and right now I'm 5 years old. I was born in Piedmont, South Dakota and lived there with my mom and dad and various siblings and other ponies until earlier this year when I moved to sunny Southern California.









Here's a picture of me as a baby. Wasn't I cute?

So far I really like California. It's warm and there's none of that annoying snow on the ground. My new mom says we never get snow here, which will be weird, but at least I won't get all fuzzy this winter :)

So is that a good start? I'll try and think of something more interesting to write next time. I'll also post more pictures. I'm super cute, so my mom takes lots and lots of pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment