Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blue Baby Horses

So Mom says we're getting a new little baby horse soon. (NO, it's NOT mine, I'm NOT that kinda mare!) This foal is going to be born in Georgia and is going to be the baby of Mom's "other" horse. (Yes, I know it's hard to imagine her loving anyone but me, but whatever.) This "other" mare is called Callie and apparently she went and got herself knocked up by some stallion named "Tig" and now Mom says I'm going to have to share her with their foal. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like little horses... but I don't like to share... so that might be a problem. So anyway, here is a picture of that "other" mare and the stallion she's living with:



As you can see, my Mom likes red mares (Although she says there is no way the foal will be red. Something about "heterozygawatty" or some such scientific nonsense)... <Snort> Whatever. I must admit, that Callie horse is pretty (but obviously a hussy... not a perfect, princess pony like yours truly). 

However, that Tig horse is quite handsome though... so maybe this new little baby horse won't be THAT bad... I sure hope it's "blue" like him. I'd like to have a little blue baby horse to boss around...

2 comments:

  1. Ummm......does this mean you're "expecting" again? That I'm gonna be an aunt again????? (and callie IS awfully pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Callie is due any time now :)

    ReplyDelete